Clearwater Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc.
Clearwater Neighborhood Housing Services, Incorporated (CNHS) is a private nonprofit which was established in 1979 to address the continued decline in neighborhoods. It is an affiliate of NeighborWorks America, a national intermediary. The corporation is committed to meeting it's mission to improve the quality of life in the neighborhoods in which it serves by promoting revitalization through home ownership, housing rehabilitation, economic development, and education.
CNHS offers its services throughout Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough Counties.. Through partnership approaches, the corporation has been able to provide opportunities to the lending and business community as well as government agencies. For the organizations many accomplishments, it has received local, state, and national recognition.
To date, CNHS has:
- Stimulated over $54.3 million in public/private sector investments which have moved targeted neighborhoods further toward "neighborhood revitalization", which include a $15.3 million dollar apartment complex acquisition/renovation.
- Built over 240 single family homes in three (3) targeted neighborhoods resulting in over $21.6 million in investment activities in these three (3) neighborhoods.
- Rehabbed more than 1,000 housing units within Pinellas County, resulting in over $20 million in investment activities
- Provided over $2 million in small business lending in Pinellas County, plus many more services.
- Provide other services to benefit the lower income households throughout its service market.
608 North Garden Avenue
Clearwater, Florida 33755
Please Note: You will be required to contact CNHS for follow up before being issued your certificate of completion.